Singapore illuminate workshop
Thanks for signing up to the Singapore illuminate workshop, the evening promises to be lots of fun and you'll learn lots about light painting, and have a chance to use the pixelstick. The workshop will give you the knowledge needed to light paint, the time to experiment, and finally post processing of your images.
What do you need to do now?
I'd like to you to get in contact with me via firstname.lastname@example.org. In this e-mail please state your preference of date and location for the course. In the event those dates are already taken, and the available dates are not possible for you there will be a full refund.
Once your place on the course is confirmed, and the dates you will attend decided I will reply by e-mail with a meeting location. Please don't be late!
What do I need to bring?
There is of course no need to bring a pixelstick, unless you have one of your own! The following equipment is either highly recommended or essential.
- Tripod - Essential
- dSLR camera or camera capable of long exposure - Essential
- Standard lens - Essential
- Wide angle lens - Highly recommended
- Wet weather protection for you and the camera - Highly recomended
- Off camera lighting equipment - Recommended, though this equipment is available with the course.