Create your own world!
Learn from master crystal ball photographer Simon Bond. He's had his crystal ball photographs in national newspapers, and magazines around the world. Now he's offering you the chance to learn this style of photography, and to utilize Simon's vast wealth of knowledge on the subject. Those that sign up for this workshop will also be given a discount code worth 50% off the video course "Globalise".
- The basics - Learn the essentials of crystal ball photography.
- Portraits - Learn the difficulties of portrait work, and how to overcome them.
- The floating ball - Find out how to capture the ball float in mid-air!
What's in the course?
- Learn what refraction is, and how to use it.
- The camera setup you'll need to use.
- Take photos of a crystal ball, portraits with the crystal ball, and see how to capture the ball mid-air.
- Take a look at the different crystal balls you can use.
- The post processing of your images.
What equipment do you need?
- Any form of camera, but a dSLR is better.
- Any form of lens, but macro is better.
- A crystal ball (Please indicate if you have your own, or need one provided)
- Suitable clothing for cold weather.
- To be decided
- 1pm - 4pm
- 4 to 8 students.
- In the event the class fails to reach 4 students the course will be cancelled. Repayment of the course fee will happen within 5 days.
- In the event of rain the location of the class will be chosen so we are under cover. The course will continue.
Create your world!
Who is your instructor?
Your teacher at the creative photography school is Simon Bond, he's a successful photographer who mainly specializes in travel photography, but is also well known for his refraction series. Now through this website he is going to share his secrets, and show you how to make the kind of images that have featured in publications throughout the world including a cover photo for National Geographic traveler. Simon is also the publisher of 'Simple scene Sensational shot', which is suggested supplementary reading for this website.